"orchestra" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These concerts are free to the public and feature a full orchestra.
- The production featured a 20-piece orchestra, which is the largest the theatre has ever used.
- In its early days it featured a 21-piece orchestra, with each member paid a guinea to perform.
- The problem was that Stoppard didn't happen to have a play featuring a whole orchestra in his head.
- The production featured a 35-piece orchestra and a production staff of nearly 100 students.
- The music features a large live orchestra, a rarity in contemporary television scores.
- He has also released eight albums featuring major European orchestras.
- The show featured an orchestra, and each cartoonist spoke for 90 seconds.
- A spot featuring an orchestra of sea creatures was superb.
- Along with the band, it featured a 38-piece orchestra.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.