"orchestra" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of his students perform with leading orchestras around the world.
- It was the first time that he had performed a full tour with an orchestra.
- There will also be three tracks performed with an orchestra.
- He has performed most of his life with obscure orchestras.
- A father of three, he has recorded two children's albums and performed with major orchestras.
- She has performed with orchestras around the world and played at the White House.
- Those participants cast in roles perform two of the four fully stage performances with a professional orchestra.
- He would go on to perform notably in Vienna with classical orchestras.
- By twelve she was performing concertos with several local orchestras.
- She became well known as a soloist, performing with orchestras internationally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.