"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lithuanian officials today increased their overtures for compromise with the Kremlin.
- A fourth and fifth will be constructed if necessary, Lithuanian officials say.
- Lithuanian officials say the military continues to search for the young Lithuanian soldiers.
- After staff members reacted angrily to the move, Lithuanian officials said, the soldiers took over the building.
- Lithuanian officials have said that those people were convicted without due process or on the basis of fabricated evidence.
- Lithuanian officials said the raid was carried out by special troops loyal to the Soviet Government.
- Lithuanian officials already have indicated their reply will be negative.
- Lithuanian officials say it was the biggest meeting of its kind ever held in Vilnius.
- Lithuanian officials confirmed the sum, which would amount to $33 billion at official exchange rates.
- Lithuanian officials have estimated that the republic has enough fuel to last about two weeks even with strict conservation measures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.