"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yesterday, officials substantially revised their time frame, saying service might be back to normal in only six to nine months.
- Other officials are publicly revising history and blaming the Vice President's miscues on the very advisers who are ridiculing him now.
- But on Friday provincial officials revised the number of fatalities in Hunan to 345 people.
- By 7 September 2004, Russian officials revised the death toll to 334, including 156 children, although close to 200 people remained missing or unidentified.
- Today the economy is racing ahead so rapidly that officials are continually revising growth estimates upward.
- But now, officials at the State Tourism Administration have revised their expectations for 1989 to $1.4 billion, half the original forecast.
- Work resumed in August 2006 after officials revised the design to meet a tighter budget.
- Subsequently officials revised that estimate to say that 250,000 students would be required to go to summer school under threat of being held back.
- Responding to the criticisms last year, officials revised their method of evaluating schools.
- Now officials are revising their list of the most crime-plagued schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.