"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Across the top, one official had written: "Please help him.
- How many former public officials of world renown would write about hot dogs for a weekly neighborhood newspaper?
- The officials had accepted it as a human name, and written it on their forms.
- "We are asking you, as a local business person, to join in this townwide effort," the officials wrote.
- That issue, the officials wrote, was "outside the scope" of the proposal for improving the plane's handling.
- In the margin, the official had written an instruction for the court: "Please pay attention."
- What developers may do in each will be subject to regulations that environmental and planning officials are writing.
- "No Soviet official has called or written and we have to go through the proper channels."
- Other Israeli officials and some journalists have written that peace was at hand.
- "These standards did not reflect the actual operations, resources or seasonal changes of our program," officials wrote in the response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.