"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Giants officials have indicated they would like to get Brown ready to play by the third preseason game.
- "Dan wanted to put up a wall to block that view of the practice field," recalled a former Giants official.
- A Giants official said the team had no comment.
- On Friday, he mentioned the mistake to a Giants official.
- That has never before been acknowledged by any Giants official.
- Some Giants officials suggested late today that a tight end would most likely be chosen with their final pick in the seventh round.
- Giants officials, who had no comment, have held the event before a game each year since 1993.
- Privately, Giants officials think there might be some minor disk irritation, something he has had before.
- "The guy was driving us nuts all week telling us to get him ready to play," said a Giants official.
- Dixon has frequently been a minor disciplinary problem this season, a Giants official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.