"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boeing officials said at the time that their goal was to have a third of the company's revenue coming from nontraditional areas by 1980.
- Boeing officials defended it by saying the engineers used the best tools available at the time.
- Boeing officials said this week that they were still committed to the tanker deal.
- Boeing officials have said they will not consider using replacement workers because of safety concerns.
- Boeing officials could not be reached for comment on Friday evening.
- Boeing officials expressed optimism that a contract will be signed.
- Even so, Boeing officials predicted the plan would be approved.
- Boeing officials could not be reached for comment tonight.
- Boeing officials said they were surprised and upset at the contract rejection.
- Boeing officials said the deal could set a precedent of assisting a foreign competitor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.