"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nevertheless, some business officials said, Folkestone has profited from the tunnel construction.
- Both he and business officials believe in less bureaucracy and more autonomy for the schools.
- She called it Class, a cash management program for municipal and school business officials.
- Many business officials said that they had little choice but to try to shift more to their employees.
- "In principle, business is business," said a Japanese business official, who also asked not to be identified.
- The prospect of large gains in two-way trade is one point cited by business officials and others who want to end the barriers.
- "This year, some units are giving their workers double, even triple the amount of goods they gave last year," a Chinese business official said.
- In a state where half the services always seem to be on strike, for example, business officials say the Communists have brought unparalleled labor-management stability.
- In March, a candy factory that employed about 150 workers, many of them from the neighborhood, shut down its operations as well, several business officials said.
- Children are sexually exploited through networks involving foreigners, military, police, government and business officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.