"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are people here not used to the fast-changing society," said Mr. Ye, the religious affairs official.
- But a foreign affairs official in Tibet reached by telephone said most of the dead were policemen.
- Yilmaz, a religious affairs official, said Saudi security forces had sealed off the area.
- "We are studying this very carefully," a senior Iraqi foreign affairs official said.
- Still, the climate agency's shift in language came as a surprise to several public affairs officials there.
- The meeting outraged opposition parties in South Africa and baffled the police and foreign affairs officials.
- Since then, railroad public affairs officials have worked to alert riders and employees about the ban, using lessons learned from an anti-littering campaign.
- Luvsansharav was arrested on July 9, 1939 by ministry of internal affairs officials.
- The chronology is primarily based on interviews with these three, as well as with other senior Israeli military and foreign affairs officials.
- "It makes us all look bad," said one public affairs official.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.