"need" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When someone needed cash for something, they came and got some.
- It isn't just the poor people go to Do's if they need cash.
- Instead it needs cash just to pay for the everyday cost of power.
- But there was little sign of what companies in the area need most: cash.
- "They also made a calculation of which families needed cash."
- They may need cash to buy a new house or a painting.
- A large number of people needed cash to pay for their care and a substantial market developed to meet those needs.
- If he needed cash, they sent bank workers down the street to other banks to get it.
- "It needs cash and doesn't want to go to the bank."
- You'll need cash to buy information, and I'll provide it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.