"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, at least half the ladies present, Jill included, were sporting the bright native dresses.
- After the shooting began, the women of Megaravalli are returning to their native dress.
- "If this is successful, we may look at native dress of other cultures," he said.
- His orders were for everyone in native dress to be killed at sight.
- Remo turned to look into the face of a woman with corn rows and a native dress.
- Her eyes lingered over an East Indian family in full native dress.
- A woman who models her collection of native dress from many lands.
- They were wearing the native dress of their homeland, Turkestan.
- The women wear native dress, and the men gather at a makeshift mosque.
- Mother had chosen to wear one of her bright, multicolored native dresses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.