"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was dressed in native costume with bare feet thrust into sandals.
- In his free time he collected shoes worn with traditional native costumes.
- She later donned a traditional native costume and danced with locals.
- Or did he simply decide against using exoticizing "native costumes" in the picture?
- With their native costumes, all were carrying revolvers or knives.
- This surprised her again; she had expected elaborate native costumes.
- I thought that as native costumes go, they made an attractive picture.
- The man in native costume was quite recovered from the treatment The Shadow had given him.
- I was wondering, my kids would love to see your native costume.
- A woman in native costume stood in the doorway of the classroom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.