"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone was in the Chinese dirt two feet below the top of the native rocks and mortar.
- The strip was made of the native red rock from the area.
- The fireplace was built of native rock; its heat warmed the entire room.
- They pressed him forward against a low barrier carved from native rock.
- Last the centers would be covered in concrete, steel and native rock.
- Near the fire stretched a rough plane of native rock, perhaps ten feet across.
- The house was built of native rock and had walls three feet thick.
- The stone that had been used to construct the fortress was not a native rock.
- Not native rock, like every other place in the fortress.
- He planned to build it himself, out of native rock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.