"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house was built in 1729 of native limestone.
- I think it does, with the low house and the native limestone that looks very natural.
- The hotel was constructed of native limestone and was five stories high, with 100 rooms.
- It was built in 1887 of native limestone.
- In 1900, after the previous courthouse burned down, a new one was built out of native limestone known locally as "post rock".
- A building of native limestone erected here and was often called the Rock Church.
- It was built in 1708, and is constructed of native limestone.
- It is built of native limestone quarried from the building site.
- The west barracks was built in 1856 from native limestone.
- A new schoolhouse of native limestone was built in 1905.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.