"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most important, how can native species be brought back to the city and the region?
- The area is covered in a number of native species.
- He began with species native to Mexico and then added others from the rest of the world.
- They certainly weren't native species; the island had no trees.
- More public space should be given over for growth of plants, especially native species, with the same benefits.
- The native species, which grows to 20 feet, might have worked.
- Within a few weeks and months, the native species will be wiped out.
- This can have a profound effect on the native species.
- But sometimes a native species is just fine in its own purity.
- This nature park has a collection of native species with some hands on opportunities for the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.