"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And any elvensteeds would have gone back to native form for a fight.
- They brought in their own plant and animal species, killing off a lot of the native forms.
- The transliteration itself is often from the native form of the name.
- The films reflect the native forms of dance and music.
- But the native form has had problems getting a handle on political comedy.
- First, we thought they were a native form we hadn't run into before.
- I could barely imagine its impact in native form.
- In recent years, efforts have been made to revive native Icelandic forms.
- It is occasionally found in native form, as elemental crystals.
- Iron metal is almost never found in native form in nature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.