"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For most people, the word security quickly brings to mind the military or the defense department.
- That brings to mind a friend who took the opposite view.
- Do they bring to mind any modern novelist you know?
- Which brings to mind, the man in there now sounds pretty okay.
- It was not necessary to bring them all to mind.
- What remains with us isn't the words, but the tunes they were meant to bring to mind.
- He decided not to ask why the present discussion brought it to mind.
- He can't quite bring it to mind, but expectations are lying in wait.
- But at the moment he could not bring it to mind.
- But, yes, now that you bring it to mind, there was a reason for the call.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.