"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- McGee has written major essays for several exhibitions, including:
- A major essay regarding Booth's poetry was published by Guy Rotella in 1983.
- It is not that either writes major essays on the sins of the other.
- No other major essay on Totonac religion has been found.
- His major essays are included in Laghuguru (1939) and Bichinta (1955).
- A book report and a major essay were required for a term mark and an exam would be given at the end of the course.
- Apart from a few major essays, his travels in Africa became known through his diary fragments and letters.
- "His major essays seem to end just in time, before they self-destruct".
- He spoke on of doing a major essay.
- Mannheim was not an author of any work he himself considered a finished book, but rather of some fifty major essays and treatises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.