"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he said, "Definitely no major intervention has been done in this last one and a half years to repair the problem."
- They are old and sick and the law does not allow them to undergo any more major medical intervention.
- One of the major cultural interventions, however, was the evangelization of the region.
- There was a further undercurrent of anxiety were major intervention not to be made.
- I'd much rather stay healthy, not need major surgical intervention of any kind.
- This would require major public intervention, possibly on an even larger scale than in 2008.
- It was the first round of major intervention since the central banks moved to stop a dollar rally last March.
- The European Parliament has not been heard about this major intervention in the budget.
- Either would be a major intervention in what has heretofore been considered the domestic affairs of another country.
- One study of children seen in a general practice showed that 38% had problems that required major intervention by a psychiatrist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.