"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Established in 1958, it serves as a major trial for the Derby.
- Later major trials included hunts in 1628-31 and 1649.
- Here, the firm's lawyers test cases and prepare witnesses with a run-through of every major trial.
- Some much-anticipated results have come in from a major trial of a vaccine against malaria.
- It would seem like an exciting experience, especially in a major trial.
- The major clinical trials have already spelled out the probabilities for women.
- The woman had just finished a major criminal trial, away from Edinburgh.
- So far, there is not any major clinical trial supporting the effectiveness of the method.
- I'd been eager to get my hands on a major trial.
- To that end, Pfizer has just begun two major trials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.