"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The work he did gave a major boost to the national historiography.
- Dance in Cuba has taken a major boost over the 1990s.
- The film gave another major boost to Edwards' reputation as an important director.
- The capital's bus system has been given a major boost over the past decade.
- Once the playoffs began and they were healthier, it was a major boost.
- It is expected that this development will give the province a major economic boost.
- The development of the nation's road network is a major boost for the economy due to trade with neighboring countries.
- The coming of the railroad was a major economic boost for the town.
- Recently, tourism has given a major boost to the local economy.
- Recently the theatre has received a major boost in the town with the addition of a second drama society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.