"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd never in her life seen anyone look more skeptical.
- Now the young warriors, including some of his best friends, were beginning to look skeptical too.
- She looked skeptical, and he saw no point in arguing about it.
- For an instant he thought she looked skeptical, but it wasn't so.
- A couple of my people looked skeptical - hell, maybe I was, myself, in a way.
- She pretended to look skeptical, and Richard thought for a moment.
- She tried to look skeptical but hope was written in every tremble of her body.
- She looked skeptical until I invited her to listen to them at work.
- He looked faintly interested but skeptical, and I saw it would take more than words.
- Doyle looked skeptical but he moved so I could see myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.