"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others just sat in their trucks, half-obscured behind dusty and cracked windshields, placidly looking on.
- Zimmermann appeared suddenly in the doorway and stood, arms folded, looking placidly across at him.
- The boy was not in the least put out, but looked placidly back at the Doctor.
- He looked placidly at the man before him, who was certainly one of the handsomest creatures he'd ever seen.
- The 19th looks placidly over the Hudson River from lavish manor houses enclosed by hills and trees.
- She looked at him placidly, as if willing to let him make all the decisions.
- Charity shot her a shocked look, but Mandy was looking placidly ahead.
- She sat looking at him placidly, her hands in her lap.
- He was too busy staring at the animal placidly looking back at him.
- She let go of his chin and dropped to the floor, where she sat looking placidly up at him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.