"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But demand enough money from him to make the thing look plausible.
- But by the late 1990's, it began to look plausible, although not necessarily easy.
- And their story now looks more plausible than ever.
- But with cable's growing economic prowess, some are beginning to look more plausible.
- Her stuff always looks plausible, but something inevitably gets screwed up along the way.
- I'm not sure if the technology is quite there yet, but this seems be looking more plausible by the month.
- Whoever the real traitors were, he was sure the case they had set up against him looked plausible.
- The stockmarket bulls looked more plausible a couple of months ago.
- It had taken plenty of hours to make the results look plausible and authoritative.
- Even though escape was looking plausible, she felt no relief.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.