"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked furious that she would even suggest the extra shift.
- The Archon looked furious but the general had no more to tell him.
- The Doctor looked furious, as if the old man was laughing at him.
- He looked so furious that I kept myself from laughing.
- He looked furious, but didn't take the argument any further.
- He's going into the locker room with his players, Tracy said, and he looks furious.
- The boy twisted round on the chair to face him, looking furious.
- That lady was looking furious, but not with her small son or Hannah.
- He was peering at his little digital camera, looking furious.
- Ann came on the wrist to ask the same questions, looking furious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.