"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sitting on his shoulder, looking faint as a spark about to go out, was Fred.
- For a moment they looked faint and fuzzy; then they came into focus.
- Carolyn looked faint as she sagged into a chair on the other side of her daughter.
- Emma looked faint as she sat curled beneath Henry's arm.
- For a moment she looked quite faint, but with a great effort she stood her ground.
- The older man was visibly trembling, and one of the women looked faint.
- Cathy's eyes closed as she stood over the little table, and for a moment she looked faint.
- That was what was happening to the young woman now, and she did indeed look a little faint.
- It was four in the afternoon, and she looked faint and sick.
- But they're all a long way off, and they look very faint.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.