"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The recovery continues to look slow and anemic," the trader said.
- Stocks and the dollar fell as investors seemed to concur that the recovery looked anemic.
- Just two weeks ago, some Redskins fans were in a panic, with the team 0-2 and the offense looking anemic.
- Perhaps most important, the Putnam fund's performance looked anemic compared with most of the funds on the list.
- He looked anemic, and the flesh on the back of his right hand was bruised from some medical procedure.
- He looked anemic and wore a shirt in vogue with the Twist.
- The Astros finally had their first hit, but they still looked anemic against Reed.
- We should be prepared for the job numbers in the payroll survey to permanently look anemic compared to other measures.
- Take a step back, however, and the recovery still looks anemic.
- They looked anemic to him, as if they'd spent their entire life indoors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.