"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he didn't have the courage either to look fully at himself, or to look away.
- She twisted round in her chair and looked fully at him, the television for the moment forgotten.
- Maggie frowned, turning her head to look at him fully.
- Looking at the creature fully for the first time, she froze.
- The sound caught his attention and he looked fully at her.
- In presence and state he fully looks like the great lord that he is.
- She turned her head to look fully at him.
- But all he would say was, "Please write to us with the details of your complaint and we will look into it fully."
- She raised her head and looked fully into his face.
- Serena drew away so that she could turn around and look at him fully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.