"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Heath looked wide and peaceful, the last place for death.
- But if you look wide enough, there is great hope.
- Her pupils looked a little too wide, but maybe that was his imagination.
- But when the doctor had left the room, Molly's head moved on the pillow, her eyes looked wide and frightened.
- Who would have thought that its summit looked so wide and flat from above?
- Her mouth didn't really look all that wide, when she wasn't smiling.
- Her mouth didn't look quite so wide with those cheeks, that chin.
- Washington looked at him and then glanced around with his arms wide.
- "I tell them to look wide when looking at a gallery," he said.
- The arrival of a cool summer morning did not make the gorge look any less wide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.