"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment he looked discomfited.
- For long seconds the officer looked discomfited.
- When no one spoke or even shuffled a foot, he looked discomfited.
- Spock looked about as discomfited as he ever let himself get.
- Again the Captain clapped his hand to his head, on which the hard glazed hat was not, and looked discomfited.
- Amminios looked discomfited; he had not expected to be standing in the gods' stead.
- He had the grace to look discomfited.
- The Cavendish peered into the house again, looking discomfited.
- At last, to Tae's delight, he looked discomfited.
- The senator had the good grace to look discomfited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.