"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked bare, in the big, empty room, but then, he didn't actually spend a lot of time here.
- "It looked too cramped and bare by the wall there."
- Those mountains looked bare as any desert she could imagine.
- Even down in the plain everything looked dead and bare.
- The rooms on the other side were identical; they looked very comfortable and not at all bare.
- Like any garden in winter, the kingdom looks suddenly bare.
- Some of the boys haven't been around very much, and you'd look pretty bare to them.
- Just things to hang on the walls so they wouldn't look too bare.
- Yet the table still looked bare, and suddenly she knew it needed flowers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.