"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the first group had already gathered in and around the square, which nonetheless looked oddly barren without the vendors and cafe tables.
- All around was Yoyogi Park, looking stark and barren in the sere winter.
- Orange trees extended on all sides, looking twisted and barren, their producing years long past.
- When we landed, things looked pretty barren.
- When you look very closely at what happened in these places, those far away hills can look pretty barren.
- The land looked even more dry and barren than it had when we were on it.
- The next planet looked barren and dead.
- High mountains rose almost from the water's edge, looking huge and barren across the sea.
- It would have looked barren if the leaves on the trees hadn't all turned yellow, making for a golden urban fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.