"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was on a princess-sized bed and looking angelic.
- Though his knowing smirk is mostly bravado, it means he never looks angelic.
- They both admired Dinah, who sat in her chair looking positively angelic, which she was not.
- But she was fair of face and, with her auburn hair spread out on the down pillows, looked almost angelic.
- "But if they pick the wrong fifth party, the angels risk looking much less angelic."
- The two little princesses immediately stood back and looked angelic.
- She crept into the night nursery and found them asleep, their small flushed faces looking angelic.
- She says even if they look angelic, they could still be thieves.
- Lieutenant Rosen looked less than angelic, but he managed a smile.
- He looks so angelic now, it's easy to forget how dangerous he might be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.