"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The constable will correct me if I am wrong," said Rupert, looking sweetly at the ceiling.
- She looked sweetly up at me and smiled.
- Afreyt looked at the Mouser sweetly and gave a little nod before continuing her statement.
- Outside, Miss Moneypenny looked sweetly up at him.
- Professor Dent is right to look sweetly to his progress; he never had a chance to escape it.
- And she looked at him sweetly, and as frankly as if he had been naught but her dearest brother.
- Agatha looked on her sweetly, and said in a soft voice: "Stretch out thine hand for it then."
- Forget it and pluck that which lies to thine hand," and she looked sweetly at him.
- Queen - The queen looks sweetly at the opposing king.
- Instead, she began to cry, reached for her handbag and took out a handkerchief, sniffed into it, looked at me sweetly, then embraced me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.