"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even if the row houses were preserved, some local officials have suggested that they might look ludicrous set next to large office towers.
- The words look ludicrous, written down like that.
- The clothes they had given her fit surprisingly well and there was no question that she did not look at all ludicrous.
- He didn't look any more ludicrous than Donovan had.
- It was hard to tell whether they would look ominous or ludicrous, built to scale.
- There were other moments, however, when it all looked ludicrous.
- It looked ludicrous to me back then and looks just as bad today.
- Flashing a silly grin, he looks worn and more than a little ludicrous.
- It must have looked ludicrous, he knew, using his power for this.
- She probably looked ludicrous, but she was really comfortable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.