"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But even the historicist styles he purports to love, any involvement of his just makes the project end up looking laughable.
- It made him look laughable instead of horrifying and Tommy felt much better about the whole thing.
- So, how do you ensure they won't upstage you or look laughable on the big day?
- If they hadn't posed such a threat, they would have looked laughable in their big, baggy suits with turnups, white socks, and swept-back hair.
- But the number looks laughable in light of the millions of copies sold to date.
- He looks laughable, so she laughs.
- We must have looked laughable, a dozen men attacking a Roman century.
- Recollected in a few rooms at the Cooper-Hewitt, all this consumerist kitsch looks laughable now.
- Take a chill-pill before you become one of those democrats that make democrats look laughable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.