"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned away and stood looking indecisively into the animal hold.
- She looked indecisively around, then seemed to make up her mind and she hugged him hard.
- He stood for a moment, looking indecisively at the pile of clothes he had worn yesterday.
- He looked indecisively for a moment at their faces.
- Maisy looked indecisively from Alexandra's face to the coin, then to Sebastian's implacable countenance.
- Untcher looked about him indecisively.
- More lancers fall, and the others look indecisively, then spur their horses back uphill, trying to escape the arrows.
- The Prince's mother comes in to comfort him, but becoming nervous by the situation's intimacy, leaves, looking over her shoulder indecisively.
- He stood a minute, looking indecisively at the buckram backs.
- Tommy looked at it indecisively as the motion of the scanning waves brought him nearer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.