"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Biting her lip, her face stained crimson, Nikol looked irresolute.
- The woman paled slightly, but quite perceptibly, and the man looked flustered and irresolute.
- Colonel Clapperton looked a little irresolute.
- The dancer looked irresolute, started to dance, and then turned back to the Lord Sto Odin.
- Every word of this was true, and so far effective that the fellows began to scratch their heads and look irresolute.
- Steeden looked irresolute and took to biting his mustachio again, "Well-oh, hell, you've all got it in for me.
- The nurse hesitated, and looked irresolute.
- Still I perceived clearly that many of those least friendly towards me looked irresolute and anxious.
- Magda looked irresolute.
- He looked irresolute for a moment, then he made up his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.