"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, he was doing his best to look utterly inconspicuous.
- You can stand outside the theatre every evening until further notice, trying to look inconspicuous.
- I realize it's difficult for you to look inconspicuous, but try anyway.
- I pressed a napkin to my hand and tried to look inconspicuous.
- Just ease back among those big glass vats behind you and try to look inconspicuous.
- They shuffle their feet, trying to look inconspicuous, but keep a watchful eye.
- He tried to look inconspicuous, but there was no reason for him to be there.
- He counted four security people in the lounge, all trying to look inconspicuous.
- So he dropped where he was and sat with his back against the door, hoping, no doubt, to look inconspicuous.
- The center may look inconspicuous, and the "workers available" sign in front of the building is easy to miss.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.