"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Evidently looking through dusty papers in an old ranch-house desk hadn't appealed to them.
- But she had not gotten very far before she ran into a servant who was evidently looking for her.
- It looked like a small leopard and evidently its mode of life was similar to that of a leopard.
- No longer was she friend and confidante, but a cold and haughty Princess, who evidently looked upon me with disfavor.
- The men looked startled but evidently they, too, recognized the type of sword I was carrying.
- Cloete bought three cards, evidently looking for a third to a high pair, and then it was Clinton's turn to request cards.
- She could hear the man scrabbling about and swearing, evidently looking for his flashlight.
- Numa was looking right into his eyes now evidently aware that he was alive.
- The regulatory agencies that should have prevented these outrageous lapses in military export controls were evidently looking the other way.
- In this context, I also think it a shame that the Health Check is evidently now looking at four 1% increases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.