"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After he had gone around the house, with a general air of one casually looking a situation over, his course was generally toward us.
- No one looking casually toward the wall from the other side could see him.
- He got up and walked away from the park, along the curb, looking into the cars casually.
- They had ridden well out of town when she looked casually into the man's face.
- His eyes closed for a long moment of pleasure, then he turned back to look casually at the girl before him.
- "It is not just something that we are casually looking at."
- He looked casually around the office, as if trying to decide whether or not to continue.
- Then, casually looking right behind me, I saw something really bizarre.
- Not a single person was even casually looking their way.
- He looked casually at the time strip on the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.