"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If there had been any hullabaloo yet, he wouldn't have looked so unconcerned.
- So he comes back through trying to look unconcerned.
- She wasn't sure she'd ever seen a man look so unconcerned about himself.
- The dog looked completely unconcerned, just like a good familiar would.
- I crossed my arms, trying to look unconcerned by that last comment.
- She walked down the room, doing her best to look unconcerned.
- The older man walked in front, and tried to look unconcerned, with poor success.
- I lean back on the couch, trying to look unconcerned.
- They headed in, Jim doing his best to stroll and look unconcerned.
- She was making a big effort to look cheerful and unconcerned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.