"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took my hand and looked at it critically, with his head a little on one side.
- He held out his hand and looked at it critically.
- Jessica walked over the floor of the great hall and looked at it critically.
- Looking upon them critically, something stirred in his mind, not quite a dream memory.
- I'm in a much better position to look at things critically.
- She held up the white robe and looked at it critically.
- Jessie raised her right hand and looked at it critically.
- Use looked at the girl critically, walked all around her twice, silently.
- Eleanor had taken off her coat and was looking around the room critically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.