"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Luck helped make the new owners of Petersen look prescient rather than profligate.
- But in the post-9/11 world, this alternative vision often looks prescient.
- The plan to move out of Philadelphia must have looked prescient at that point.
- It wasn't until 2000, though, that Mead's grand claim started to look prescient.
- He looked particularly prescient two years later when recession depressed broadcasting revenue for the first time in 30 years.
- In retrospect, members of Derby's emergency units look downright prescient.
- Beamer looked prescient as Miami scored on seven out of its first eight possessions for a 49-21 lead early in the third quarter.
- That looked prescient as long as the stock market was rising.
- Steve Coll's post from a couple of weeks ago is looking more and more prescient.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.