"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looks defiant but maybe just a little shamefaced too.
- Her face was a narrow oval, the chin a little too long, so that she would probably look defiant without trying.
- Sheik stood in the center of the floor with his feet wide apart, looking defiant.
- She looked defiant and afraid at the same time.
- He studied the patient, who got to his feet, looking apprehensive and defiant.
- Pressed, she looked defiant and proud at the same time.
- He folded his arms and tried to look defiant.
- Duke laughed, shrugged, and looked defiant, all at the same time.
- Mistaya shook her head again, this time looking absolutely defiant.
- She was staring at his face, trying to look defiant, when the features seemed to ripple.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.