"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then her head came up, and she looked at Garth defiantly.
- She looked at me a little defiantly, as though she'd said Cannibal.
- Her head came up, and she looked defiantly into his eyes.
- She looked defiantly at Brutal, then turned that look on me.
- Jessica looked defiantly from one of them to the other, and then lowered her voice.
- The chin came up, and the big brown eyes looked defiantly into his.
- The landing wasn't the best she'd ever experienced, but she looked defiantly at her mother.
- Instead she took two turns of it around her hand and looked at him defiantly.
- I sat up, crossed my legs, and looked at him defiantly.
- She looked defiantly into her mother's face as the door opened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.