"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With an improved public expenditure allocation for April 1992, the future is looking considerably better.
- They looked considerably the worse for wear.
- She couldn't help noticing that, despite his determined demeanor, Seven still looked considerably the worse for wear.
- But look at these scenarios from another perspective and the landscape changes considerably.
- The girl was as bare as the packmaster, though she looked considerably better in that state.
- The old engineer nodded and went back to his engines, looking considerably scared.
- It certainly looked considerably like a woodchuck-a sort of man-size woodchuck.
- A highly sophisticated and expensive personal computer, it looked considerably out of place in the poverty-stricken surroundings.
- He turned to the cook and her staff, who were looking considerably sickened by the mess.
- She looked considerably the worse for drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.