"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This all looks very tidy, and everything is recycled.
- Each began with a short lecture about how important it was to keep our school looking tidy and new.
- It looked clean and tidy now, though very bare.
- At the range of about thirty yards she looked tidy and pretty.
- They were very anxious to leave the place looking neat and tidy.
- It looked terribly clean and tidy to be a working farm.
- A cursory glance in the mirror showed that it looked tidy enough.
- Better make sure your results look nice and tidy.
- Why, he asked, did the old psychiatrist always look so tidy and serene.
- If it doesn't look clean and tidy then I usually skip it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.