"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he sat straddling his little stool and looked at me mildly.
- Boy, nearby, raised his head and looked mildly at her stony profile.
- In the soft shade of his parasol, he looked mildly at me.
- My father looked at me mildly, amusement in his eyes.
- Turning around, I looked at the Kid mildly and held out my hand.
- He turned and looked mildly at me, graying eyebrows raised above his gray eyes.
- I looked mildly at him, over the rim of a teacup.
- She'd lifted her head, looking about herself mildly, not frightened, sensing something only because of what she was.
- She turned her head and looked mildly at him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.