"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our eyes met from under the blindfolds, looking intensely at one another.
- The harder those people tried to look into his world the more intensely they saw their own images staring back at them.
- She sat next to him, looking intensely into his face.
- She gave a short laugh, then looked intensely at her.
- In spite of my resolve, I looked intensely at the women.
- She looked intensely into his eyes and died soon after (March 29).
- The Arab looked intensely through the darkness at the bed.
- Mike stood on the other, looking at Bill intensely, as if reading his thoughts.
- I glanced up and found him looking at me intensely, his dark eyes demanding an answer.
- His brows drew together and he looked at her intensely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.